The black powder-coated brass pendant has diamond-cut details and a 12 karat rose gold rosebud with 12 karat green gold leaves at its center. Made in the USA.
• 18 inch fine rope chain
• 1 1/4 inch length x 3/4 inch width pendant
• Chain secures with a spring-ring clasp
• Brass, 10 karat yellow gold, 12 karat green gold and 12 karat rose gold
According to legend, a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau became lost during the “gold rush days” of the middle 1870s in the Black Hills of South Dakota. He fell asleep believing he was dying of thirst and starvation. During a dream, he saw a mountain stream with grapevines growing on its banks.
Upon awakening, he walked over a rise and found the stream and grapevines just as he had in his dream. Out of gratitude, he dedicated his life and talents to creating jewelry in the shapes of grape clusters and leaves fashioned in rose, green and yellow gold.
Black Hills Gold jewelry is crafted with pride and proud to be:
• an American made product
• an American owned company
• using as high a domestic parts content within our products as possible