Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream is fragrance free.
This fragrance free version of the legendary skincare classic works wonders to moisturize and protect anytime, anyway you choose. Shape brows, revitalize shine, soothe dry hands and smooth cuticles and nails. Also for symptoms of chapping, peeling or flaking due to minor burns, sunburn, windburn, scrapes, abrasions or cracked lips. No wonder it’s loved by makeup artists all around the world.
Helps protect, soothe and moisturize skin.
Soothes dry skin and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
Soothes and comforts minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.
Eight great ways to use Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant.
1. Skin Saver - Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air-conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
2. After-sun Soother - With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it’s the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
3. Shine Factor – Found in top makeup artists’ kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
4. Eye Opener – All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
5. Cuticle Conditioner -- Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
6. Treat for Feet – Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
7. Flight Tool - Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Take along this intensive hydrator to boost skin’s in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
8. Leg Wear – Calm irritation, reduce redness after shaving or waxing to leave legs super smooth and silky soft.