Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick.
A 24-hour, light-weight, richly pigmented concealer, foundation and contour stick in one that provides full-coverage makeup, for a matte finish.
This foundation stick can also be used a concealer and contour. Light-weight and formulated with broad spectrum SPF 21, it also is infused with ambora extract and contains porous polymers that absorb excess acne-producing oils. For full-coverage makeup. Suitable for all skin types.
- After cleansing facial skin, apply face primer. Lancôme suggests La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
- Using a makeup brush, beauty blender tool (use wet for even more coverage) or fingers, apply Teint Idole Ultra onto skin for desired coverage
- For use as a concealer, dab Teint Idole Ultra to “spot treat” undereye dark circles, blemishes and other imperfections
- For use in makeup contouring, choose a shade that is two-to-three hues darker than base surface skin tone. Draw under cheekbones, across jawline, and sides of the nose to blend and sculpt desired features
- Finish makup application with Lancôme’s Blush Subtil on cheeks, L’Absolu Rouge lipstick and any one of Lancôme’s award-winning mascaras for that extra dose of Parisian chic!
Tools To Use For Desired Foundation Makeup Coverage:
- For light coverage makeup/sheer coverage makeup, use a foundation brush or preferred makeup brush
- For medium coverage, use sponge or beauty blender tool (lightly damp or dry)
- For full-coverage, use fingers and/or a wet beauty blender tool
Teint Idole Ultra can also be used as a makeup highilghter for those who prefer a matte, non-shimmer/“glow” makeup look.
For use as a makeup hightlight, choose a shade two-to-three hues lighter than surface skin tone, and apply down the center of the nose, on the upper cheek bones, cupid’s bow, the center of the chin or other desired areas, and blend.