Chairman and CEO
Mr. Jim Boscov has over 40 years of retail experience in the Department store, Outlet and Specialty Store environments. He joined Boscov’s in the 1970’s as an Assistant Store Manager at the Reading North location. With over 30 years experience at Boscov’s he has held positions in Store Planning and Construction, Director of the Food Services, Specialty Services, Customer Services, Optical, Hearing Centers and Hair Centers, Buyer in Home Fashions, Merchandise Manager of Fragrance and Cosmetics, Store Manager and Director of Advertising before assuming the position of Vice Chairman. Mr. Boscov holds a Bachelor of Arts and Masters Degree from Tufts University. Mr. Boscov is a board member of the United Way of Berks County and the Berks County Community Foundation.
- Jim Boscov Chairman & CEO Albert Boscov Chairman Emeritus (1929–2017)
- Sam Flamholz President
- Toni Miller Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer & CFO
- Ed McKeaney Senior Executive Vice President Merchandising and Advertising
- Gary Boyer Senior Executive Vice President | Chief Stores Officer
- Russell C. Diehm Senior Vice President of Finance & Chief Accounting Officer
- Jon Holmquist Senior Vice President, Direct Marketing
- Ed Elko Senior Vice President—Human Resources
- Dean Sheaffer Senior Vice President, Financial Services | Chief Compliance Officer
- T. J. Javier Senior Vice President, GMM, Ladies Ready-to-Wear, Shoes, Lingerie and Accessories
- Brian Nugent Senior Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Men's
- Joe McGrath Senior Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Housewares, Small Appliances, Tabletop, As Seen on TV, Service & Leased Department.
- Esta Neugroschel Vice President, Public Relations
- Jacob Stein Vice President, Real Estate