Historically, the turnover of Boscov's employees has been extremely low at not only the senior management level, but throughout the organization. This consistency has allowed Boscov's to utilize its own experienced people as it expanded and to selectively hire talented and experienced management for an occasional management slot when necessary.
The management team at Boscov's is supported by an active management training program which annually includes recruited college graduates and existing employees who have demonstrated management potential. These trainees are provided with a broad range of instruction and on-the-job training experience in all phases of retailing. Trainees are targeted for either assistant store manager or assistant buyer positions and subsequently advance through the Company's management positions.
- Jim Boscov Chairman & CEO Albert Boscov Chairman Emeritus (1929–2017)
- Sam Flamholz President
- Toni Miller Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer & CFO
- Ed McKeaney Senior Executive Vice President Merchandising and Advertising
- Gary Boyer Senior Executive Vice President | Chief Stores Officer
- Russell C. Diehm Senior Vice President of Finance & Chief Accounting Officer
- Jon Holmquist Senior Vice President, Direct Marketing
- Ed Elko Senior Vice President—Human Resources
- Dean Sheaffer Senior Vice President, Financial Services/Chief Compliance Officer
- T. J. Javier Senior Vice President, GMM, Ladies Ready-to-Wear, Shoes, Lingerie and Accessories
- Brian Nugent Senior Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Men's
- Joe McGrath Senior Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Housewares, Small Appliances, Tabletop, As Seen on TV, Service & Leased Departments.
- Esta Neugroschel Vice President, Public Relations
- Jacob Stein Vice President, Real Estate